The following statement is furnished pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, forex and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, forex and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
- You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures market or foreign exchange market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
- The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant for trading futures and forex positions are not protected by insurance in the event of the bankruptcy or insolvency of the futures commission merchant, or in the event your funds are misappropriated.
- The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant for trading futures or forex positions are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation even if the futures commission merchant is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a broker or dealer.
- The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant are generally not guaranteed or insured by a derivatives clearing organization in the event of the bankruptcy or insolvency of the futures commission merchant, or if the futures commission merchant is otherwise unable to refund your funds. Certain derivatives clearing organizations, however, may have programs that provide limited insurance to customers. You should inquire of your futures commission merchant whether your funds will be insured by a derivatives clearing organization and you should understand the benefits and limitations of such insurance programs.
- The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant are not held by the futures commission merchant in a separate account for your individual benefit. Futures commission merchants commingle the funds received from customers in one or more accounts and you may be exposed to losses incurred by other customers if the futures commission merchant does not have sufficient capital to cover such other customers’ trading losses.
- The funds you deposit with a futures commission merchant may be invested by the futures commission merchant in certain types of financial instruments that have been approved by the Commission for the purpose of such investments. Permitted investments are listed in Commission Regulation 1.25 and include: U.S. government securities; municipal securities; money market mutual funds; and certain corporate notes and bonds. The futures commission merchant may retain the interest and other earnings realized from its investment of customer funds. You should be familiar with the types of financial instruments that a futures commission merchant may invest customer funds in.
- Futures commission merchants are permitted to deposit customer funds with affiliated entities, such as affiliated banks, securities brokers or dealers, or foreign brokers. You should inquire as to whether your futures commission merchant deposits funds with affiliates and assess whether such deposits by the futures commission merchant with its affiliates increases the risks to your funds.
- You should consult your futures commission merchant concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account.
- Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
- All futures, forex and options positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
- The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in futures and forex trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing) can lead to large losses as well as gains.
- In addition to the risks noted in the paragraphs enumerated above, you should be familiar with the futures commission merchant you select to entrust your funds for trading futures positions. As of July 12, 2014, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission requires each futures commission merchant to make publicly available on its Web site firm specific disclosures and financial information to assist you with your assessment and selection of a futures commission merchant.
ALL OF THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL FUTURES AND FOREX TRADING WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING TRADING FOREIGN FUTURES OR OPTIONS CONTRACTS, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL RISKS:
- Foreign futures transactions involve executing and clearing trades on a foreign exchange. This is the case even if the foreign exchange is formally “linked” to a domestic exchange, whereby a trade executed on one exchange liquidates or establishes a position on the other exchange. No domestic organization regulates the activities of a foreign exchange, including the execution, delivery, and clearing of transactions on such an exchange, and no domestic regulator has the power to compel enforcement of the rules of the foreign exchange or the laws of the foreign country. Moreover, such laws or regulations will vary depending on the foreign country in which the transaction occurs. For these reasons, customers who trade on foreign exchanges may not be afforded certain of the protections which apply to domestic transactions, including the right to use domestic alternative dispute resolution procedures. In particular, funds received from customers to margin foreign futures transactions may not be provided the same protections as funds received to margin futures transactions on domestic exchanges. Before you trade, you should familiarize yourself with the foreign rules which will apply to your particular transaction.
- Finally, you should be aware that the price of any foreign futures or option contract and, therefore, the potential profit and loss resulting therefrom, may be affected by any fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate between the time the order is placed and the foreign futures contract is liquidated or the foreign option contract is liquidated or exercised.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY AND FOREIGN CURRENCY MARKETS.
TESTIMONIALS DISCLOSURE: TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF OTHER CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS AND IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE OR SUCCESS.
User-Created Content and Hypothetical Performance Disclosure
Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are last updated August 9th, 2017 described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those stated herein; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
User-created content/Testimonials appearing on this website may not be representative of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Live Trade Room and Indicators
Any information and presentation is for educational purposes only and the opinions expressed are those of the presenter only. All,trades presented should be considered hypothetical and should not be expected to be replicated in alive trading account.
By creating an account, using any services provided on this site or by Elite Trader Funding LLC and/or Elite Trader Funding LLC’s services or products, and/or logging in for any of Elite Trader Funding LLC services or products, you have read, and are agreeing to our Trading Disclaimer as well as our Terms, Policies Code of Conduct and Refund Policy.
All TRADING involves high risk and YOU can LOSE a substantial amount of money, no matter what method you use. All trading involves high risk; past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Use of any the information or services thru Elite Trader Funding LLC and elitetraderfunding.com is entirely at your own risk, for which Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other individuals or businesses associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC, or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors will NOT be liable.
All Elite Trader Funding and Elite Trader Funding Products Are For Educational Use Only – Not To Be Utilized As Trading Advice
Commission Rule 4.41(b)(1)(I) hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
THERE IS RISK OF LOSS IN ALL TRADING. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. ALL RESULTS ARE HYPOTHETICAL. NO IMPLICATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANYONE UTILIZING ANY OF THE SERVICES OF ELITE TRADER FUNDING HAS OR CAN OBTAIN SUCH PROFITS AND RESULTS. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL AT THIS TIME, BUT MERELY A PRESENTATION OF TRADES STRATEGIES. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED RELIABLE, BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. PLEASE CHECK MARKET FUNDAMENTALS AND TECHNICAL CONDITIONS BEFORE CONSIDERING THESE OR ANY TRADES.
This is not a prospectus; no offer on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities is intended or implied, and nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to take a position in any market. The intent of the information supplied to subscriber is for instructional purposes only. Elite Trader Funding information supplied to subscriber is intended to be purely educational. The material presented herein has been obtained or derived from sources believed to be accurate, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. There have been no promises, guarantees or warranties suggesting that any trading will result in a profit or will not result in a loss. SUBSCRIBER is responsible for his or her own actions regarding any trading.
All historical performance trading system results are not achievable in real trading because slippage and psychological factors cannot be accurately accounted for. Any Performance records are representative of hypothetical trading results of our trading strategies and/or systems. All trading involves high risk; past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
All proprietary technology in Elite Trader Funding, is owned by Elite Trader Funding LLC.
Disclosures: Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures required disclaimer. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE, SUPPORT AND TEXTS. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.
Elite Trader Funding and Elite Trader Funding Products
Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com and any individuals, employees, owners, associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC and any other businesses associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors do not hold themselves out as a Commodity Trading Advisor (“CTA”), or Commodity Trading Advisors (“CTA’s”)
Given the representation in Paragraph 1, above, all information and material provided by Elite Trader Funding LLC, and/or any of the entities mentioned in Paragraph 1, above, is for educational purposes only and should not be considered specific investment advice.
All content and information contained in, or disseminated by, this site, is strictly for demonstration and educational purposes. elitetraderfunding.com does not make, buy, sell or hold recommendations.
Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results.
Pursuant to U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Rule (CTFC) 4.41 (b) (1) (i): These results [that is, any results published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this cite] are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
Use of any of this information is entirely at your own risk, for which Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other individuals or businesses associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC, or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors will NOT be liable.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found or offered in the material for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All information exists for nothing other than education, demonstration, and/or entertainment purposes.
We are not registered trading advisors.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE TALKED ABOUT OR DISCUSSED BY OR WITH Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com AND ANY OTHER BUSINESSES ASSOCIATED WITH ELITE TRADER FUNDING LLC OR ANY OF THEIR ASSOCIATES, AND EMPLOYEES, OR CONTRACTORS OR OTHERWISE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, OR STATED ON ANY HEREIN ASSOCIATED SITE.
Any content, material, information, or informational offering of any kind associated herein, including, but not limited to, SOFTWARE, LIVE ROOM COURSE or COURSES, CLASSES or any other PRODUCTS or SERVICES from Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other businesses associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY.
IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.
Educational and/or other informational content contained herein and associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other businesses associated with Elite Trader Funding LLC, or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors is not an invitation to trade Crude Oil, Gold Futures or any other futures markets.
Trading requires risking your money in the pursuit of future profit. Taking that risk is strictly your decision. Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose. All content, materiel, and information contained herein on elitetraderfunding.com and within any of the services and sites does not take into account your own individual financial and personal circumstances. It is intended for educational purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice. Do not act on this information without advice from your own investment professional, who can identify your particular interests and needs. Failure to seek out personally tailored professional advice could lead to you acting contrary to your own best interests & could lead to losses of capital.
Any and all opinions, commentary, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice nor a solicitation and there are no guarantees associated with them. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on any of the websites are subject to change at any time without notice.
Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other businesses associated or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) (D) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and any related state securities laws. Section 202(a)(11)(D) of the Advisers Act excludes from the definition of an investment adviser a “publisher of any bona fide newspaper, news magazine or business or financial publication of general and regular circulation.” The United States Supreme Court has interpreted the “publisher’s exclusion” to include publications that offer impersonal investment advice regularly to the general public. To qualify for 202(a)(11)(D) exclusion, a publication must be: (1) of a general and impersonal nature, in that the advice provided is not adapted to any specific portfolio or any client’s particular needs; (2) “bona fide” or genuine, in that it contains disinterested commentary and analysis as opposed to promotional material; and (3) of general and regular circulation, in that it is not timed to specific market activity or to events affecting, or having the ability to affect, the securities industry. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment or trading advice, and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned.
You agree that Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com and any other businesses associated, or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Members and readers agree to indemnify and hold Elite Trader Funding LLC, elitetraderfunding.com, and any other businesses associated or any of their Associates, and Employees, or Contractors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by the member or any third party due to or arising out of a member’s use of the service.