Keep 100% of your first $12,500 in profits!
How payouts work for our Elite level traders.
Looking for Elite Account rules? Click here.
Our goal is to build long term relationships with traders. To receive your first payout you must have traded a minimum of 20 individual trading days and your trailing drawdown must have reached your starting balance +100. For 2nd payout you must have traded a minimum of 15 individual trading days after your first payout. For 3rd payout and beyond you must have a minimum of 10 individual trading days traded since your previous payout. Each trader can request one payout per calendar month. Approved payouts are processed on Friday of every week. If your payout amount causes your account to go below the minimum balance the account will be closed.
To clarify any confusion surrounding the first $12,500 of profit payouts. The first $12,500 of profit is 100% paid to you and this applies to the user; not per account.
Section G. Point 3. (Per our Elite account agreement.)
Elite Trader Funding LLC will pay the Trader: (a) one hundred percent of the first $12,500.00 USD the Trader requests be paid to the Trader as per the Account(s) and withdrawn; (b) eighty percent of all amounts the Trader requests be paid to the Trader in excess of $12,500.00 USD.
|Funding Amount||1st Payout||2nd Payout||3rd Payout||4th+ Payout|
|$10,000||$750 - $1,000||$750 - $1,250||$750 - $1,500||No minimum or maximum|
|$25,000||$1,000 - $1,250||$1,000 - $1,500||$1,000 - $1,750||No minimum or maximum|
|$50,000||$1,000 - $1,500||$1,000 - $1,750||$1,000 - $2,000||No minimum or maximum|
|$75,000||$1,000 - $1,750||$1,000 - $2,000||$1,000 - $2,250||No minimum or maximum|
|$100,000||$1,000 - $2,000||$1,000 - $2,250||$1,000 - $2,500||No minimum or maximum|
|$150,000||$1,000 - $2,250||$1,000 - $2,500||$1,000 - $2,750||No minimum or maximum|
|$250,000||$1,000 - $2,500||$1,000 - $2,750||$1,000 - $3,000||No minimum or maximum|
|$300,000||$1,000 - $2,750||$1,000 - $3,000||$1,000 - $3,250||No minimum or maximum|
More Information On Payouts
- The limits for withdrawal apply no matter when you take your first payout.
For example: if you trade for 12 months, build up $100,000 in profits and have not taken any previous payouts you cannot make a full withdrawal in one request. The payout schedule above applies from the time you make your first withdrawal.
Further explanation: If you started trading on January 1st 2021 with a 50K account and did not request your first payout until December 20th 2021 you would be limited to the first payout limits. You would then need to follow the limits for the subsequent months until you have reached your 4th+ payout.
- Once a payout is requested the trader is not allowed to place any new trades until the payout is verified. Verification process takes 24hrs or less typically.
- If minimum active days traded requirements are not met in a month, the trader completes the needed days and receives payout the end of the next month.
- Elite Trader Funding covers all fees on payouts.
- Elite Trader Funding reserves the right to payout funds from the account to the trader at any time and under special circumstances.
- Traders will receive 100% of their first $12,500 earned and then 80% of any amount after that; this applies to the user, not per account.
- Your best trade day profit must not exceed 40% of your total profit to request a payout. Please see more details here: https://elitetraderfunding.com/elite/#forty-percent
- Elite (qualified paid performance) traders are paid as independent contractors.
- US citizens are required to complete a W-9 form. A current mailing address must be maintained in order to receive a yearly 1099-NEC form based on total payouts received.
- Non US citizens submit a W-8BEN form upon first payout request.
- Please see a qualified tax accountant for any further questions.